What is Structural Assessment?
Structural Assessment is an analysis comprised of 6 structural surveys, which identify the various functional dynamics within the body. Structural Assessment addresses the following:
- Proprioceptor Awareness (balance)
- Core Strength and Articulation
- Joint Stability
- Neuro-Muscular Coordination
Through Structural Assessment, a diagnostic program is specifically designed for the individual to provide the tools, techniques and support that will address their body’s dysfunction. Through Chris’s various body work techniques, prescribed exercises and education, the desired results can be achieved.
The benefits of this 6-week program include:
- Reduced stress, tension and pain
- Increased strength, balance, mobility and agility
- Improved overall health